Thursday, April 24, 2008

Breakfast Out!



Today I got to eat breakfast out.So my hubby and I headed to a local cafe (we've always wanted to come here for breakfast but have only been here for dinner).I just love this place.It is always packed with people but never feels overcrowded you know what I mean.I also love the service and the cool cups and plates that they get you food in..:)

We had the Scrambled eggs with potatoes and carmelized onions, wheat toast (the butter was amazing) ,orange juice and a cappuccino.Everything was fabulous.Best of all, it was the first time D(my husband) and I got to go out to breakfast alone without R (my 2 yr old).It was so nice to relax and have a meal and not worry about R.Aah.Just for that ,we will do it again.

3 comments:

Arundathi said...

hey hey hey - so good to see you post!! where was R anyway??

Bhavani said...

at daycare :)

Arundathi said...

Oh cutie baby! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me!